As we near the end of another year, 2018, take time to review the year and reflect on it. It’s good to stop and think about the past year or you may want to self-reflect more often than a year. I believe reflecting can move a person forward in the goals or other things they want to change or achieve in their life. Please, be kind to yourself as you complete this exercise.
Here are suggestions that might help in self-reflection:
- Recognize your accomplishments and give yourself kudos for what you did well.
- Reflect on the lessons you learned, as well as the knowledge and skills you acquired.
- Acknowledge your mistakes and missteps so you can use them as a self-improvement tool.
- Analyze how you could do better moving forward.
- Figure out what gives you joy and what you’re truly passionate about.
Articles to guide you through self-reflection:
100% of the proceeds from Therese’s book is being donated to the nonprofit, Huntington’s Disease Society of America (HDSA). Last December, she donated $9,015.00 to HDSA which was the profit from 2017 book sales.