Huntington’s Disease Society of America Annual Convention Continues:
Today, Saturday, June 9th, has many workshops to offer to attendees again. Here is the link to today’s schedule. https://guidebook.com/guide/119978/schedule/#date/06-07-2018
The morning will be spent listening to the experts at the HDSA Research Forum.
Please REMEMBER, some of the workshops will be LIVE STREAMED. Go to: https://guidebook.com/guide/119978/list/586374/
- Benefits of Staying Connected with Your Center of Excellence
- HD Activity Center for Persons with HD
- HDSA Special Events and Fundraising to Catapult our Mission Work
- How to Effectively Manage the Motor Symptoms of HD
- Diagnosing and Managing JHD
From 6- 7 p.m., is the Gala Reception and dinner and dancing goes on until 1 p.m. The Gala brings the 33rd HDSA Annual Convention to a Close.
We Can Never Lose HOPE…….