If you are interested in volunteering for the Huntington’s Disease Society of America Northern California Chapter, there are many opportunities where you can help. http://northernca.hdsa.org/
Here are a few ways you can contribute to improving the lives of individuals and families affected by Huntington’s disease (HD):
* Participate in the planning and execution of Chapter events: Annual Team Hope Walk, annual Chapter Convention, and Kaiser Permanente Education Days
* Provide transportation to HD families
* Provide light housekeeping/childcare for HD families *Participate in clinical trials and observational studies
* Make phone calls to donors to thank them for their contribution
* Serve on the HDSA Northern California Chapter Board of Directors *Post on NorCal Chapter social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram *Assist with marketing/publicity/outreach
We Can Never Lose HOPE…………….
Therese has been a member of the HDSA Northern California Chapter Board of Directors since January 2017. She will be president of the Chapter in 2020.